Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus
What you get with the Anthem CCC Plus plan
All your Medicaid benefits and home- and community-based services to fit your life. Plus, there are no copays, deductibles or other charges for services that are part of your benefits other than patient pay set by the Department of Social Services (DSS).
- A care coordinator who gets to know you and helps you get services you need
- A care team of people you choose
- Over 25,000 doctors, specialists and other providers to choose from near you
- No-cost prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Home health or nursing facility services if you live in one, including skilled nursing, health aids and support for activities of daily living
- Rides to appointments and the drugstore – set up a ride by calling Southeastrans at 1-855-325-7581 (TTY 711) or online at member.southeastrans.com
- Telemedicine for real-time access to care through video/audio
- Screenings and treatment for conditions and diseases
- 24/7 NurseLine – talk to a nurse any time, day or night, and get answers to health questions by calling 1-855-323-4687 (TTY 711)
- Urgent and emergency care
- Healthy rewards when you keep up with your care – get a Visa gift card up to $50 for each healthy activity you complete
For adults 21 and up:
• Preventive dental care — including two dental exams and cleanings and one set of X-rays each year, plus rides to your dentist’s office*
• Up to $1,000 for hearing aids per year; exams and batteries included (prior approval required)
•DMAS has contracted with DentaQuest to coordinate the delivery of all Medicaid dental services. If you have any questions about your dental benefits, including choosing a dentist, go online to www.dentaquest.com/state-plans/regions/Virginia or call DentaQuest Member Services at 1-888-912-3456 (TTY/TDD 1-800-466-7566), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. You must choose a dentist in the Dentaquest network for your dental benefits to be covered.
•DMAS has also contracted with the Smiles for Children program to continue covering diagnostic, preventive and surgical procedures for CCC Plus program children and pregnant women and orthodontia services for CCC Plus program children. They also cover oral surgery services for adults (age 21 and older) for limited medical necessity.
For all our members:
- Up to 60 hearing aid batteries in common sizes (prior approval required)
- 12 rides a year (three round-trip rides every three months) to health and wellness activities, places of worship, grocery stores, libraries, the DMV, hair salons, and more.
- $50 worth of assistive devices and $50 worth of walker/wheelchair accessories per year mailed right to your door
- Smartphone with monthly data, minutes, and texts, plus free calls to Member Services and health coaching
- HEPA-grade air purifier (prior approval required)
Online tools and resources to make things easier
As an Anthem CCC Plus member, you get:
- Visits to the eye doctor and eye exams at no cost.
- Extra benefits, too like new glasses (frames and lenses) every year up to $100 in value if you’re over 21.
Your care coordinator works with you, your support system and your team of doctors to help you get benefits and services to fit your health needs. Turn to your care coordinator for help with:
- Questions about your care.
- Scheduling doctor visits and rides.
- Getting long-term services and supports to help you with daily activities.
Over-the-counter and prescription drugs at no cost
The Preferred Drug List (PDL) is a list of drugs doctors use to prescribe your medicines. Drugs listed on the PDL are safe and effective. A group of doctors and pharmacists review and update this list every three months to make sure these drugs are still good choices.
Healthy mind, healthy body
Being healthy is about more than just your body, so our benefits help with your emotional and mental health, too. These behavioral health and substance abuse treatment and recovery services are included in your plan:
- Intensive outpatient (IOP)
- Partial day treatment
- Opioid treatment
- Case management
- Residential treatment for pregnant and postpartum women
- Halfway house and group home treatment
- Residential treatment
- Residential detox
- Crisis stabilization
- Peer supports
What you get with the Anthem CCC Plus plan
When can I enroll in CCC Plus?
Anyone living in Virginia who qualifies for CCC Plus can choose or switch to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan during open enrollment from October 1 to December 18.
Just call 1-844-374-9159 (TDD 1-800-817-6608).
Already an Anthem CCC Plus member? We’re glad to be your health plan!
- Member Handbook - English
- Member Handbook - Spanish
- Anthem CCC Plus Quick Start Guide – English
- Anthem CCC Plus Quick Start Guide – Spanish
- Making sense of multiple ID cards
We want to make sure you, your loved ones and caregivers know what to do first to help you get services you need.
Your care coordinator will get in touch with you soon to talk about next steps, answer your questions and help you fill out your Health Assessment (HA).
Haven’t started CCC Plus yet?
Do more online with your Care PlanWe put tools and technologies in your hands to make it easier to access care and services. Your Care Plan is an online tool to help you:
- Stay connected with your care coordinator.
- Find your care coordinator's phone number and email address.
- Send secure messages about diagnoses, goals, medicines, services and more.
- Stay up-to-date on your care plan.
- View your goals and objectives and check their status and due dates.
Need help understanding how Anthem CCC Plus works with your Medicare benefits?
We’re here to help. Just call 1-855-548-2647.
Did you already get a letter from the state, but didn’t get the Anthem CCC Plus?
It's easy to switch! Just call 1-844-374-9159 (TDD 1-800-817-6608) or go to www.cccplusva.com to choose us.
You’re not alone
Anthem Online Peer Support groups provide members a place to share their experiences. To sign up, visit the online peer support website.