Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus
What you get with the Anthem CCC Plus plan
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus) is Virginia’s health insurance program for people with Medicaid who need extra help managing their care. You’ll get all your Medicaid benefits and home- and community-based services to fit your life. Plus, there are no copays, deductibles, or other charges for services that are part of your benefits other than patient pay set by the Department of Social Services (DSS).
- A care coordinator who gets to know you and helps you get services you need
- A care team of people you choose
- Over 25,000 doctors, specialists and other providers to choose from near you
- Dental care for children and adults through DentaQuest
- No-cost prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Home health or nursing facility services if you live in one, including skilled nursing, health aids and support for activities of daily living
- Rides to appointments and the drugstore – set up a ride by calling Southeastrans at 1-855-325-7581 (TTY 711) or online at member.southeastrans.com
- Telemedicine for real-time access to care through video/audio
- Screenings and treatment for conditions and diseases
- 24/7 NurseLine – talk to a nurse any time, day or night, and get answers to health questions by calling 1-855-323-4687 (TTY 711)
- Urgent and emergency care
- Healthy rewards when you keep up with your care – get a Visa gift card up to $50 for each healthy activity you complete
For adults 21 and up:
- Up to $1,000 for hearing aids per year; exams and batteries included (prior approval required)
- Vision benefits — eye exam and $100 for glasses (lenses and frames) per year
For all our members:
- Up to three rides every three months to community events, grocery stores and more
- Meals delivered to your home after a hospital or nursing facility stay — one meal each day for seven days
- $100 worth of assistive devices and $100 worth of walker/wheelchair accessories each year mailed right to your door. Find out more.
- Healthy Rewards gift cards worth up to $50 for each activity completed. Log in to the Benefit Reward Hub to redeem your Healthy Rewards. You can also call the Healthy Rewards Customer Service Line at 888-990-8681 (TTY 711), Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Redeem Healthy Rewards
- Smartphone with monthly data, minutes and texts
- Coupon book with over $1,000 in savings to local stores
- Air purifier (prior approval required)
Limitations and restrictions apply. Benefits may change.
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you're eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services.
Online tools and resources to make things easier
- Anthem Community Resource Link to find jobs, food, housing and more
- Online Peer Support Services
- Your Care Plan to send messages to your care coordinator, track goals and more
- Mobile app to find doctors or use your ID card on the go
*We’ve contracted with DentaQuest to coordinate the delivery of adult dental services. For children, the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS) has contracted with DentaQuest to provide dental services through the Smiles for Children program. If you have any questions about your dental benefits, including choosing a dentist, visit the DentaQuest website or call DentaQuest Member Services at 1-888-912-3456 (TTY/TDD 1-800-466-7566), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. You must choose a dentist in the DentaQuest network for your dental benefits to be covered.
As an Anthem CCC Plus member, you get:
- Visits to the eye doctor and eye exams at no cost.
- Extra benefits, too like new glasses (frames and lenses) every year up to $100 in value if you’re over 21.
Your care coordinator works with you, your support system and your team of doctors to help you get benefits and services to fit your health needs. Turn to your care coordinator for help with:
- Questions about your care.
- Scheduling doctor visits and rides.
- Getting long-term services and supports to help you with daily activities.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines at no cost. We work with IngenioRx to provide these pharmacy benefits.
Visit the Pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.
Healthy mind, healthy body
Being healthy is about more than just your body, so our benefits help with your emotional and mental health, too. These behavioral health and substance abuse treatment and recovery services are included in your plan:
- Intensive outpatient (IOP)
- Partial day treatment
- Opioid treatment
- Case management
- Residential treatment for pregnant and postpartum women
- Halfway house and group home treatment
- Residential treatment
- Residential detox
- Crisis stabilization
- Peer supports
Open enrollment for CCC Plus members statewide is happening now
If you’re already an Anthem CCC Plus member, you don’t need to do anything to stay with us.
If you want to switch to the Anthem CCC Plus plan, now you can. Call 844-374-9159 (TTY 1-800-817-6608) or visit the CCC Plus Managed Care website before 12/31. Tell them you want to switch to the Anthem CCC Plus plan!
When can I enroll in CCC Plus?
Anyone living in Virginia who qualifies for CCC Plus can choose or switch to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan during open enrollment from October 1 to December 18.
Just call 1-844-374-9159 (TDD 1-800-817-6608).
Already an Anthem CCC Plus member? We’re glad to be your health plan!
- Anthem CCC Plus Interactive Quick Start Guide - English
- Anthem CCC Plus Interactive Quick Start Guide - Spanish
- Member Handbook - English
- Member Handbook - Spanish
- RX Home Delivery Update - English
- RX Home Delivery Update - Spanish
- Making sense of multiple ID cards
We want to make sure you, your loved ones and caregivers know what to do first to help you get services you need.
Your care coordinator will get in touch with you soon to talk about next steps, answer your questions and help you fill out your Health Assessment (HA).
If you’re a member through Medicaid expansion, you’ll also need to complete a health screener to help us determine how we can best get you the care you need.
Do more online with your Care Plan
We put tools and technologies in your hands to make it easier to access care and services. Your Care Plan is an online tool to help you:
- Stay connected with your care coordinator.
- Find your care coordinator's phone number and email address.
- Send secure messages about diagnoses, goals, medicines, services and more.
- Stay up-to-date on your care plan.
- View your goals and objectives and check their status and due dates.
Need help understanding how Anthem CCC Plus works with your Medicare benefits?
We’re here to help. Just call 1-855-548-2647.
Did you already get a letter from the state, but didn’t get the Anthem CCC Plus?
It's easy to switch! Just call 1-844-374-9159 (TDD 1-800-817-6608) or go to www.cccplusva.com to choose us.
You’re not alone
Anthem Online Peer Support groups provide members a place to share their experiences. To sign up, visit the online peer support website.