Managing your health on the go
Want help managing your health while you’re on the go? We’ve found some free apps we think you’ll find useful.
Anthem Medicaid helps you make healthy happen, wherever you go.
With the Anthem Medicaid mobile app, you can:
- Log in easily and securely with Touch ID.
- Find a doctor, hospital, pharmacy or specialist that serves your plan. You can search by city and state, specialty, and plan.
- Always have your member ID card with you.
- Check your symptoms with our symptom checker.
- Call a registered nurse (RN) to talk in private about your health anytime, day or night.
- View your claims (if applicable to your plan).
- Manage your prescriptions.
Relax and relieve stress with calming music, sounds and visuals.
Stay connected with loved ones during tough times.
Fast Food Calories
Check more than 20,000 menu items from 108 restaurants.
First Aid by ABC
Step-by-step first aid tips whenever you need them.
Lets you log and keep track of your blood sugar.
Manage self-care, therapy, and daily support needs.
See a doctor 24/7 on your computer or mobile device. No appointments and no long wait times.
Tells you when it's time to take your medicine.
My Fitness Pal
Track calories, exercise and weight each day.
My Pregnancy & Baby Today
Keep track of baby's milestones and growth.
Spark Recipes Healthy Recipes
Search and find more than 190,000 healthy recipes.
Stop Breathe and Think
Let this app guide you through mindfulness exercises.
Twill Care for Pregnancy
Get tips, help, and support when you’re having a baby
Unique Daily Affirmations
Use this app to manage negative self-talk.
Virtual Hope Box
Use a variety of tools to help you relax and cope with stress.