We’re Ready to Help
Free and open 24/7 to all who have the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan.
1-800-901-0020 (TTY 711)
In a state of emergency
Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin declared a state of emergency due to Hurricane Ian. We want to make sure you get the care and resources you need.
Find a pharmacy that’s open near you.
- There are no copays for medicines if you normally have them.
- You may be able to refill your prescription now, even if you’re not due for a refill. Call Member Services to see if you can get a 72-hour supply of your medicine now.
- If you need to go to a different pharmacy, call Member Services, and we’ll help you get your refill at a different location.
Case managers and care coordinators can help you get the items you need like durable medical equipment or finding Personal Attendant Services (PAS). We’ll get services set up in a new area, or find other treatment sites, such as a dialysis center or new pediatric specialists.
Case Management: 1-800-901-0020, option 6 (TTY 711)
- Find a doctor near you
- Visit a doctor 24/7 using LiveHealth Online. Or download the free mobile app.
- Get your member ID card
- You don’t need preapproval (an OK) for plan services from a provider (even if they don’t work with our health plan)
- You can use a pharmacy or doctor that’s not in our plan
If you need a ride to the doctor, to pick up your medicine or any other healthcare service, call Access2Care at 1-877-892-3988 (TTY 711).
If you need help with a mental health or substance use crisis, you can call the Behavioral Health Crisis Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1-844-429-9620 (TTY 711)
- Disaster Distress Helpline
Call to talk with a professional about emotional distress.
Text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255 (TTY 1-800-799-4889)
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
Call or text 988
Let Us Help You Figure Out What’s Next
We’re here for you. Call us to:
- Talk to a nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Get your ID card
- Find a doctor
- Refill your prescription
- Find behavioral health resources
- Get more information on renewing your health plan benefits
1-800-901-0020 (TTY 711)
Get help near you, update your information and apply for benefits. Use these resources to get:
- Access to shelter, food, health care, and clothing
- Transportation information like road closures and public transit
- Evacuation orders/zones
- Emergency food benefits
- Pet-friendly shelters
Apply for help
Get help after a state of emergency. The national and local resources below are available so you can apply for help, get back in your home, and get back to your life.
- Get important documents back, like:
- Birth and death certificates
- Driver's license, ID cards, and vehicle titles
- Social Security cards
- Green cards
- Permanent resident cards
- Tax returns
- Drinking water and other safety information