Choose Virginia's largest Medicaid health plan
Stay informed about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
We’re here to help you with the latest information about your benefits, getting care and finding local help and resources.
Get help finding free or low-cost services near you
Use our Community Resource Link for local help finding food, housing and other things you might need. Search now
- For low-income women who are pregnant and their children
- For uninsured adults and families who meet income guidelines
- For children in foster care or adoption assistance
For children under age 19 with working parents who may not qualify for Medicaid
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
For people with Medicaid and who:
- Have Medicare, too.
- Get long-term services and supports.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Have a developmental disability.
New benefits to better serve you
We’ve added new benefits like adult dental care, home-delivered meals after hospital stays, and gift cards for good grades and getting certain health services. Visit your plan page to view all the new benefits.
Medallion Medicaid members: Is it open enrollment for your region?
If you’re already our member, you don’t have to do anything to stay with us. If you want to switch to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan, learn how.
Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Focused on health for over 20 years
We’re more than just a website and phone number. In Virginia, we:
- Work with over 25,000 doctors, hospitals and specialists statewide.
- Are the largest Medicaid health plan
- Serve more than 350,000 Medicaid members.
*According to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018-2019 in Virginia as HealthKeepers, Inc. HMO.