Choose Virginia's largest Medicaid health plan
Choose or switch back to the Anthem HealthKeepers Plus plan
Medallion Medicaid members:
Visit the state’s managed care website or call 1-800-643-2273
Medicaid expansion is here!
Starting January 1, 2019, quality no-cost health care will be available to more Virginians than ever before. Find out if you qualify — applications are being accepted now!
For low-income adults, children, disabled adults, pregnant women and children in foster care or adoption assistance.
Now includes newly expanded populations starting January 1, 2019.
For children of working parents who may not qualify for Medicaid
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
For people with Medicaid and who:
- Have Medicare, too.
- Get long-term services and supports.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Have a developmental disability.
Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Focused on health for over 20 years
We’re more than just a website and phone number. In Virginia, we:
- Work with over 25,000 doctors, hospitals and specialists statewide.
- Scored highest in Consumer Satisfaction*
- Are the largest Medicaid health plan.
- Serve more than 290,000 Medallion Medicaid and FAMIS members.
*According to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015-2016 in Virginia as HealthKeepers, Inc. HMO.
Anthem Medicaid mobile app
Always have your member ID card with you. Use it to make check-in easier at your doctor visits or to fill your prescriptions.
Get your no-cost flu shot today!
Give your health the best shot this flu season.
Find a plan pharmacy near you