Medallion 4.0 is coming!
You’ll still get all of your great Medallion Medicaid and FAMIS benefits with a few new extras.
To choose or switch back to Anthem, call 1-800-643-2273.
For low-income families and their children, disabled adults, pregnant women and children in foster care or adoption assistance
For children of working parents who may not qualify for Medicaid
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
For people with Medicaid and who:
- Have Medicare, too.
- Get long-term services and supports.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Have a developmental disability.
Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Focused on health for over 20 years
We’re more than just a website and phone number. In Virginia, we:
- Work with over 25,000 doctors, hospitals and specialists statewide.
- Scored highest in Consumer Satisfaction*
- Are the largest Medicaid health plan.
- Serve more than 290,000 Medallion Medicaid and FAMIS members.
*According to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2015-2016 in Virginia as HealthKeepers, Inc. HMO.