Choose Virginia's largest Medicaid health plan
Medicaid expansion is here!
Open enrollment for Medallion 4.0 is here for the Central region! Enroll between April 19 and June 30, 2019.
For low-income families and their children, disabled adults, pregnant women and children in foster care or adoption assistance
For children of working parents who may not qualify for Medicaid
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
For people with Medicaid and who:
- Have Medicare, too.
- Get long-term services and supports.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Have a developmental disability.
Get your no-cost flu shot today!
Give your health the best shot this flu season.
Find a plan pharmacy near you
Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Focused on health for over 20 years
We’re more than just a website and phone number. In Virginia, we:
- Work with over 25,000 doctors, hospitals and specialists statewide.
- Are the largest Medicaid health plan
- Serve more than 350,000 Medicaid members.
*According to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018-2019 in Virginia as HealthKeepers, Inc. HMO.