Choose Virginia's largest Medicaid health plan
New benefits to better serve you
We’ve added new benefits like adult dental care, home-delivered meals after hospital stays, and gift cards for good grades and getting certain health services. Visit your plan page to view all the new benefits.
Open enrollment for Medallion 4.0 is here for the Western/Charlottesville region!
Enroll between August 19 and October 31, 2019.
- For low-income women who are pregnant and their children
- For uninsured adults and families who meet income guidelines
- For children in foster care or adoption assistance
For children under age 19 with working parents who may not qualify for Medicaid
Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
For people with Medicaid and who:
- Have Medicare, too.
- Get long-term services and supports.
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Are aged, blind or disabled.
- Have a developmental disability.
Our mission is to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Focused on health for over 20 years
We’re more than just a website and phone number. In Virginia, we:
- Work with over 25,000 doctors, hospitals and specialists statewide.
- Are the largest Medicaid health plan
- Serve more than 350,000 Medicaid members.
*According to NCQA’s Medicaid Health Insurance Plan Ratings 2018-2019 in Virginia as HealthKeepers, Inc. HMO.