Long-Term Services and Supports
Don’t just feel well. Live well.
Need help with making meals and grocery shopping? Getting cleaned up and dressed? Going to your doctor appointments? Call us at 1-855-817-5785 (TTY: 711). As part of Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect Plan, we help you get the home- and community-based services to help you stay in your home, with your family and friends.
We can help you apply for*:
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS): We work with you and your family to find out about your needs and get you personal care services to help you live safely in your home.
- Community-Based Adult Services (CBAS): We help find daytime health care centers that offer the right services for you, like nursing, therapy, activities and meals.
- Multipurpose Senior Services Program (MSSP): If you’re 65 or older, we can help you get social services and other support.
- Nursing home care: If you need this kind of care, we can help find a place that meets your needs and you’re comfortable calling home.
Find more details about these programs in our LTSS brochure.
*Certain eligibility requirements must be met to qualify for these programs.
Together, we all work toward one goal:
keeping you healthy.
With Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect Plan, your home and community caregivers are now part of your Care Team. Also part of your team are your IHSS provider, your primary care provider, and everyone else who takes care of you.
Already get these services?
Nothing changes for you if you join Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect Plan. You still:
- Hire, fire and supervise your care providers
- Work with the county to get your services
- Keep your existing member rights
H6229_20_122405_U CMS Accepted 05/11/2020 Page Last Updated on 05/11/2020