With Anthem Medicaid, you get benefits designed to make a difference in your life.
Focused on health
- Doctors, hospitals, specialists, and other providers to choose from near you
- Visits with a primary care provider (PCP) you choose
- 24/7 health advice, even on holidays, with our 24/7 NurseLine
- Immunizations (shots)
- Behavioral health care and our Behavioral Health Crisis Hotline: 855-661-2025 (TTY 711)
- Pharmacy services
Dental careCall DentaQuest at 855-343-7405 to find a dentist or set up your dental services, such as:
- Oral cleanings and exams
- Fillings, X-rays, and extractions
- Oral surgery for members under 21
Vision careAll members get:
- Eye exams and screenings
- Eyeglasses or a credit for contacts each year as an extra just for Anthem Medicaid members
Members under 21 get:
Call eyeQuest at 855-343-7405 to set up routine eye care.
Extra benefitsWe also offer our members special benefits and services:
- Free eyeglasses or a $50 credit for contacts for adults age 21 and older
- Free sports physicals for youth ages 5 to 18
- Free smartphone with texts and data, as well as up to 1,000 free monthly minutes to call your family, friends, and doctors
- Fresh fruits and vegetables program
- WW® (formerly called Weight Watchers) membership pays for joining fee and 13 weeks of classes
- Home-delivered, medically-tailored meals for those with chronic health problems
- Anthem Medicaid’s Prenatal program with:
- Free crib or car seat when you go to your PCP or OB/GYN at least six times while you are pregnant
- Free gift card when you complete prenatal and postpartum checkups
- on time
- Mail-order diapers when you complete one postpartum visit
- Free health support and coaching
- Baby shower gift (one free stroller organizer)
- Breastfeeding Support kit offers new moms with an infant support nursing pillow and cover, washable nursing pads, and nursing tip sheets
- Safe sleep kit for new moms with infants under the age of 1. The kit includes a swaddle sleep sack, pacifier, and infant sleep fact sheets.
- Books for Babies provides a $50 Barnes & Noble gift card for parents or caregivers with children up to age 2 to encourage reading
- Boys & Girls Club membership for youth ages 6 to 18
- Family activity coupon book for households with children 12 and under
- Caregiver tool kit
- Anthem Medicaid gives you the chance to join our Resource Navigation program, which helps you with seeking schooling, job skills, and work opportunities! Members actively taking part in this program will get:
- Transportation assistance: we will give rides to buy groceries, as well as seek employment and training opportunities
- GED test vouchers: we will provide vouchers that allow you to take your GED test for free at an approved testing center
- Criminal record expungement: we will help with court and application fees tied to criminal record expungement (as allowed by statute)
- Jump Start program gives online skills assessment and job search tool
- No-cost laptop for those who are graduating high school with a 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Free gift cards for getting HbA1c diabetic screenings each year
- Free 24/7 NurseLine to speak to a nurse about your health questions or concerns 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Mail order over-the-counter products
- Medicine safety kit
- Choose Healthy program offers over 1,000 resources like videos, articles, and self-care tools
- Healthy Families program helps families make healthier food choices and improve activity levels
- Online well-being program for those 13 years and up; helps mental health and wellness through lessons, games, and goal setting
- Healthy-lifestyle aids like digital scales, hearing aid batteries, and
- lumbar pillows
- Community Resource Link helps you find programs, benefits, and services near you
- Free disease management programs to help you manage difficult health conditions like asthma, diabetes, and COPD
- Smoking distraction kits
- Substance Use Disorder Recovery Support program provides peer support and counselor advice
When you sign up for our Healthy Rewards program, you can get paid for staying on top of your health. You can earn $25 or $50 on a debit card if you get/complete your:
- Wellness checkup.
- Mammogram (for women ages 50-74).
- Cervical cancer screening (for women ages 21-64).
- Flu shot.
- HPV vaccines (for ages 9-13).
- Diabetic screening (for ages 18-75).
- Dental exam.
- First three refills of antidepressant medicine (for 18 and older).
- Health risk assessment (for 18 and older if done within the first 90 days of joining Anthem Medicaid). Rules and limits apply.
To learn more call, 1-855-690-7784 (TTY 711).