Health care you can count on
Did you know Anthem Medicaid provides you with these health benefits and more?
- A primary care doctor you choose
- Checkups and screenings
- Behavioral health Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Transportation assistance – For work/school
- Childcare assistance – For work/school
- GED support – Earn your high school degree on us with GED test vouchers
- Record expungement – We’ll help pay to have your criminal record modified, sealed or removed
Who’s it for?
People who meet Medicaid income guidelines; pregnant women; families and children; and people who are aged, blind or disabled.
Moved? Update your address with the state!
If you don’t tell the Department for Medicaid Services (DMS) your most updated mailing address, you could lose your Medicaid benefits.
Call 1-855-306-8959, go to the Benefind website or visit your local Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) office to update your address.
Health Risk Assessment
Take a 5-minute survey to get personalized care based on your health needs.Take the survey
Anthem Medicaid mobile app
Always have your member ID card with you. Make check-in easier at your doctor visits or to fill prescriptions.
Get your free flu shot today!Give your health the best shot this flu season.