Handbooks & more
Health care can be overwhelming, so we’re here to help you stay on top of it. Here are some resources to help you understand your benefits, file a complaint and more.
New to Anthem Medicaid?
As a new member, we know you have questions. We also know you’re short on time! Learn the basics about your health plan on our member welcome page.
You can request the member handbook in paper format, which is available without charge upon request within 5 business days, by contacting Member Services at 1-855-690-7784 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Appeal request form
- Member Appeal Rights – English
- Member Appeal Rights – Spanish
- Grievance request form
- Your member rights and responsibilities – English
- Your member rights and responsibilities – Spanish
- Medically Frail Provider Attestation form
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form – English
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement Form – Spanish