[Skip to Content]

Member Materials

Handbooks & more

Health care can be overwhelming, so we’re here to help you stay on top of it. Here are some resources to help you understand your benefits, file a complaint and more.

New to Anthem Medicaid?

As a new member, we know you have questions. We also know you’re short on time! Learn the basics about your health plan on our member welcome page.

You can request the member handbook in paper format, which is available without charge upon request within 5 business days, by contacting Member Services at 1-855-690-7784 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Member handbooks

Other resources