Medicaid insurance in Wisconsin
Ready. Set. Renew
It may be time to renew your health benefits. We are here to help. We created this short video to show you how.
Keep in mind, if you don’t renew before the deadline, you may have a gap in health coverage. Visit https://access.wisconsin.gov/access/ to learn more about your coverage options.
No longer qualify for Medicaid? We can connect you to a plan that’s right for you.
Have questions about COVID-19 vaccines?
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for more information.
Serving Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI members
Anthem, gives you the benefits you need to live your best life
Plus you get access to services like:
- 24/7 NurseLine with toll-free access to registered nurses who can answer your health questions anytime, day or night
- Free translation and interpretation services via telephone and on-site for your medical appointments
- Disease management programs to help you manage conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- A behavioral health team to help you manage concerns like anxiety, depression and substance use disorder
Updates and reminders
Keep your Anthem benefits
With the MyACCESS mobile app, you receive renewal reminders from ForwardHealth to help you stay enrolled in Anthem. You can also use the app to check your state benefits and submit documents 24/7. Download the app today.
Help with recovery
The CommonGround Library offers free resources and tools to help you start recovery and deal with daily challenges. From behavioral health to addiction or financial recovery, we have help for everyone who needs it.Start your recovery
Added benefits at no extra cost:
Because you are an Anthem member, you can access these no-cost extras:
- Anthem Community Resource Link
- Baby essentials
- Blood pressure cuff
- ChooseHeathy® online resources
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- GED testing
- Personal care items
- WW®(formerly called Weight Watchers) membership
Introducing Sydney Health
Download the Sydney Health mobile app. Download from your app store and log in using the same username and password.