Let us be your partner for a healthier life
Stay informed about coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re here to help you with the latest information about your benefits, getting care and finding local help and resources.
Serving Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI members
With Anthem, you get the benefits you need to live your best life
Plus you get access to services like:
- 24/7 NurseLine with toll-free access to registered nurses who can answer your health questions anytime, day or night
- Free translation and interpretation services via telephone and on-site for your medical appointments
- Disease management programs to help you manage conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- A behavioral health team to help you manage concerns like anxiety, depression and substance use disorder
Updates and reminders
Did you get a letter from ForwardHealth about changes to BadgerCare Plus?
New state rules begin February 1, 2020 for those ages 19-64 who aren’t pregnant and don’t have children living in the home. These include:
- Monthly premiums (depending on your income).
- An optional health survey to help lower your monthly premiums.
- Copay for emergency room visits that are not an emergency. (Begins July 1, 2020)
- A treatment needs question.
Download the MyACCESS mobile app today!
Join WW® (formerly Weight Watchers) to reach your weight-loss goals!
Attend workshops and access digital tools to help you eat right and live healthy so you can lose weight and keep it off. Call 1-855-690-7800 (TTY 711) to sign up today.
Free fitness videos at your fingertips with FitnessCoach®!
Enjoy at-home workouts for all fitness levels, connect with trainers and access over 1,000 resources on healthy living. Visit www.fitnesscoachresources.com/BCBSWI to create your free account.