Medicaid insurance in Wisconsin
Have questions about COVID-19 vaccines?
Visit our COVID-19 Resource Center for more information.
Serving Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI members
Anthem, gives you the benefits you need to live your best life
Plus you get access to services like:
- 24/7 NurseLine with toll-free access to registered nurses who can answer your health questions anytime, day or night
- Free translation and interpretation services via telephone and on-site for your medical appointments
- Disease management programs to help you manage conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- A behavioral health team to help you manage concerns like anxiety, depression and substance use disorder
Updates and reminders
Keep your Anthem benefits
With the MyACCESS mobile app, you receive renewal reminders from ForwardHealth to help you stay enrolled in Anthem. You can also use the app to check your state benefits and submit documents 24/7. Download the app today.
Help with recovery
The CommonGround Library offers free resources and tools to help you start recovery and deal with daily challenges. From behavioral health to addiction or financial recovery, we have help for everyone who needs it.
Start your recovery
Added benefits at no extra cost
Because you are an Anthem member, you can access these no-cost extras:
- WW® (formerly called Weight Watchers) membership
- FitnessCoach® online resources
- GED testing