Let us be your partner for a healthier life
Learn what it is and how you can protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19) or visit the Wisconsin COVID-19 website for more information. View the ForwardHealth Program Updates page for the latest on transportation and benefit updates.
If you have additional questions, call us at 1-855-690-7800 (TTY 711) for help with your benefits or to reach the 24/7 Nurseline.
Serving Wisconsin BadgerCare Plus and Medicaid SSI members
With Anthem, you get the benefits you need to live your best life
Plus you get access to services like:
- 24/7 NurseLine with toll-free access to registered nurses who can answer your health questions anytime, day or night
- Free translation and interpretation services via telephone and on-site for your medical appointments
- Disease management programs to help you manage conditions such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
- A behavioral health team to help you manage concerns like anxiety, depression and substance use disorder
Updates and reminders
Did you get a letter from ForwardHealth about changes to BadgerCare Plus?
New state rules begin February 1, 2020 for those ages 19-64 who aren’t pregnant and don’t have children living in the home. These include:
- Monthly premiums (depending on your income).
- An optional health survey to help lower your monthly premiums.
- Copay for emergency room visits that are not an emergency. (Begins July 1, 2020)
- A treatment needs question.
Download the MyACCESS mobile app today!
Join WW® (formerly Weight Watchers) to reach your weight-loss goals!
Attend workshops and access digital tools to help you eat right and live healthy so you can lose weight and keep it off. Call 1-855-690-7800 (TTY 711) to sign up today.
Free fitness videos at your fingertips with FitnessCoach®!
Enjoy at-home workouts for all fitness levels, connect with trainers and access over 1,000 resources on healthy living. Visit www.fitnesscoachresources.com/BCBSWI to create your free account.
Anthem Medicaid mobile app
Always have your member ID card with you. Use it to make check-in easier at your doctor visits or to fill your prescriptions.