Need a ride? We’re going your way!
A big part of having good care is making it to all of your appointments. If you are a member of Anthem’s Healthy Indiana Plan, Hoosier Healthwise, or Hoosier Care Connect programs, you’ll receive transportation services to and from your Anthem providers and other health visits.
We are going your way!
We are here to give you a ride to your appointments.
We also help you make it to:
- Your healthcare visits.
- The pharmacy after leaving the doctor’s office.
- Healthcare/education classes and workshops.
- Renewal appointments
- Visits to the Division of Family Resources.
- The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) office.
How to set up your ride
Here’s how to set up your rides for your healthcare-related trips:
- Call Anthem Transportation Services at 844-772-6632 (TTY 888-238-9816) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
- You need to call at least two business days before your appointments — but you can as much 90 days in advance.
- If you can’t reach them, call Member Services at the number on your ID card for help.
What you will need
When you call to set up your ride, tell the representative:
- Your name and birthdate.
- A phone number where you can be reached.
- The date and time of your appointment.
- The name of the facility and doctor you are seeing.
- The address (with ZIP code) and phone number where you’re going.
- About any extra help you need. Do you use a walker or wheelchair?
- If you need another person or a service animal to go with you. Please bring your own child safety seat.
Your ride home
When your appointment is over, call Anthem Transportation Services at 844-772-6632 (TTY 888-238-9816) and choose the option for ride assistance. You’ll be picked up for your return trip within one hour after your call.
Page Last Updated: 4/1/21