Healthy Rewards For Staying Healthy
Earn Rewards And Stay Healthy
At Anthem, we want you to be as healthy as you can. Great health starts with preventive care. It’s the care you get when you’re not sick so your doctor can help you before you get sick.
Your Health Is So Important, We Want To Reward You For It
Talk with your doctor about preventive care that’s right for you.
Below are the many types of care you can get to earn incentives through our Healthy Rewards program.
- Health needs screening
- Well-baby visits
- Infant/toddler flu vaccine
- Annual child/adolescent well visit
- Adult preventive visit
- Asthma medication refills
- Diabetic retinal eye exam
- Early prenatal care
- Postpartum care
- Follow-up after emergency department visit for alcohol or substance abuse 7 day
- Follow-up after emergency department visit for alcohol or substance abuse 30 day
- HIV viral load screening
- Smoking cessation — initiation
- Smoking cessation — completion
- Annual dental visit
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Substance use disorder treatment
Program services and incentive amounts are subject to change without notice.
Enroll And Earn Rewards
To see what you’re eligible to earn, enroll in Healthy Rewards by logging in to your Anthem account and visiting the Benefit Reward Hub. You can also enroll in the program or learn more by calling:
888-990-8681 (TTY 711)
Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Need help setting up your Anthem account?
If you need help setting up your Anthem account, please contact Member Services at the number on your member ID card.
Healthy Rewards Program Rules
- Medicaid must be your primary insurance.
- You must be an eligible Anthem member at the time the reward is used.
- Your Healthy Rewards may only be used at participating retailers like Amazon, DoorDash, Marshall’s, and TJ Maxx in Indiana.
- The purchase of alcohol, tobacco, e-cigarettes, firearms, or prescription drugs is not allowed.
- To read the full list of program rules, please visit the Healthy Rewards Support and FAQ page.
Page Last Updated: 10/28/2022