Community Resource Link
Get help finding food, jobs, housing and other things you may need.
More support from your community
- National Diabetes Prevention program. Call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636) for diabetes support.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline. Call 1-800-799-7233.
- Indiana Poison Center. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Indiana 2-1-1 – a free, 24-hour service, connecting you to food, shelter and housing assistance, employment services, counseling resources, and much more. Call 2-1-1.
- Indiana Tobacco Quitline – a free support line to help you break the smoking habit. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669). Or select Click to Call on the Quitline homepage to have a specialist call you.
- About Special Kids – Indiana’s parent-to-parent organization, offering advice and resources to families of children with special needs. Call 1-800-964-4746.
- Autism Resource Network of Indiana. Call 1-800-609-8449.
- Autism Society of Indiana. Call 1-800-609-8449.
- National Poison Control Center – get free poison prevention advice and treatment. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Relay Indiana – call 1-800-743-3333 (TTY 711) if you have hearing or speech loss and a trained person will help you talk to someone who uses a standard phone.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program – offers healthy food to pregnant women and mothers of young children. Call 1-800-522-0874.
- ARC Reflections – training foster parents to help kids heal from trauma.
- Indiana Disability Resource Finder – helps people of all abilities. Offers a list of services based on their needs and interests.
Events in your area
There are no events in your area at this time. Check back soon!
Page Last Updated: 4/24/20