Community Resource Link
Get help finding food, jobs, housing and other things you may need.
More support from your community
- National Diabetes Prevention program. Call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636) for diabetes support.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline. Call 1-800-799-7233.
- Indiana Poison Center. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Indiana 2-1-1 – a free, 24-hour service, connecting you to food, shelter and housing assistance, employment services, counseling resources, and much more. Call 2-1-1.
- Indiana Tobacco Quitline – a free support line to help you break the smoking habit. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669). Or select Click to Call on the Quitline homepage to have a specialist call you.
- About Special Kids – Indiana’s parent-to-parent organization, offering advice and resources to families of children with special needs. Call 1-800-964-4746.
- Autism Resource Network of Indiana. Call 1-800-609-8449.
- Autism Society of Indiana. Call 1-800-609-8449.
- National Poison Control Center – get free poison prevention advice and treatment. Call 1-800-222-1222.
- Relay Indiana – call 1-800-743-3333 (TTY 711) if you have hearing or speech loss and a trained person will help you talk to someone who uses a standard phone.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program – offers healthy food to pregnant women and mothers of young children. Call 1-800-522-0874.
- ARC Reflections – training foster parents to help kids heal from trauma.
Events in your area
Sat., Oct. 19th 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Anthem will be onsite at the Love Feast Event. During the event, Anthem will be available to explain Medicaid health insurance benefits, including Gateway to Work, and answer your health insurance questions.
Gateway to Work Question and Answer
Mon., Oct. 21st 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Anthem will be onsite at the Perry County WorkOne Event. During the event, Anthem will be available to explain Medicaid health insurance benefits, including Gateway to Work, and answer your health insurance questions.
Page Last Updated: 6/21/19