Covered California has extended MRMIP open enrollment
You have more time to enroll, due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Covered California has announced more time to sign up for health care coverage with MRMIP, our Major Risk Medical Insurance Plan. Covered CA has extended the current special enrollment deadline to July 31, 2020.
You may be eligible for MRMIP through Anthem if you:
- Are not eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B (except for end-stage renal disease).
- Are not eligible for COBRA or Cal-COBRA benefits.
- Have been denied individual health coverage within the last 12 months.
What you get with Anthem
Your benefits include:
- Medical services at a discounted rate
- Access to one of the largest provider networks in California
- Low-cost preventive care services
- Maternity care
- Low copays when you see a doctor in our plan
- Low-cost prescription drugs
- $50 toward a smoking cessation program
See your member handbook for a full list of benefits.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter drugs. We work with IngenioRx to provide these benefits. Visit the Pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.
We want to make sure you get the care you need when you need it. Find out how long you’ll typically wait to see your doctor when you call for an appointment.
Call us if you need help in another language. This help is free. We will get someone who speaks your language to answer your questions.
If you need someone to explain medical information while you are at your doctor’s office, ask your doctor to call us. We’ll be glad to help you.
Customer Care Center
Have questions about your benefits? Call our Customer Care Center at 1-877-687-0549 (TTY 711). Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.