You may be eligible for MRMIP through Anthem
You may be eligible for MRMIP through Anthem if you:
- Are not eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B (except for end-stage renal disease).
- Are not eligible for COBRA or Cal-COBRA benefits.
- Have been denied individual health coverage within the last 12 months.
What you receive with Anthem
Your benefits include:
- Medical services at a discounted rate.
- Access to one of the largest provider networks in California.
- Low-cost preventive care services.
- Maternity care.
- Low copays when you see a doctor in our plan.
- Low-cost prescription drugs.
- $50 toward a smoking cessation program.
See your member handbook for a full list of benefits.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter drugs. We work with CarelonRx to provide these benefits. Visit the MRMIP pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.
We want to make sure you get the care you need when you need it. Find out how long you’ll typically wait to see your doctor when you call for an appointment.
Call us if you need help in another language. This help is free. We will get someone who speaks your language to answer your questions.
If you need someone to explain medical information while you are at your doctor’s office, ask your doctor to call us. We’ll be glad to help you.
We’re ready to help our members impacted by storms
If you’ve been affected by storms, we’re here to help.
On March 1, 2023, the Governor declared a state of emergency in the following counties in response to winter storm activity:
Amador, Los Angeles, Madera, Mariposa, Mono, Nevada, Sierra and Tulare Counties (Medi-Cal and MRMIP)
Kern, San Bernardino, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Sonoma Counties (MRMIP only)
Customer Care Center
Do you have questions about your benefits? Call the Customer Care Center Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. toll free at 800-289-6574 (TTY 888-757-6034).