Get the information you need to manage
We want you to have easy access to all of the resources that can help you get the most from your benefits and live your best life.
Your member handbook is your go-to guide for health services. Read it to find out about:
- How to use your benefits
- How to choose a primary care provider (PCP)
- How to get help if your doctor’s office is closed
- How to reach the Customer Care Center if you have questions
- Your rights and responsibilities as an Anthem member
- Member handbook – English
- Member handbook – Spanish
- Member handbook – Arabic
- Member handbook – Armenian
- Member handbook – Chinese
- Member handbook – Farsi
- Member handbook – Khmer
- Member handbook – Korean
- Member handbook – Russian
- Member handbook – Tagalog
- Member handbook – Vietnamese
Errata describes corrections or changes to the member handbook.
Get help and materials in other languages or formats
Do you need help with your health care, talking with us or reading what we send you?
We provide interpreting services for your medical appointments and materials in other languages and formats, including braille, large print and audio at no cost to you.
Call our Customer Care Center at the number listed on your member ID card.
Member Grievance Forms
- Member Grievance Form - English
- Member Grievance Form - Arabic
- Member Grievance Form - Chinese
- Member Grievance Form - Farsi
- Member Grievance Form - Hmong
- Member Grievance Form - Korean
- Member Grievance Form - Russian
- Member Grievance Form - Spanish
- Member Grievance Form - Tagalog
- Member Grievance Form - Vietnamese